people started to go outside to grab
stuffs what they love and attracted by diversified landscapes
I do not know how people celebrite Christmas Holiday here, but I am expect the way here is abssolutely high in my life from television. I will go outside and accompany with my friends. On weekends, crowded people around the malls or fishergate in Preston, I even can not breath there. I feel it just like China, so many people and crowded circumstances.
I like the special environemnt that I can not see it in normal days...
So exciting!! I am not sure whether it will be better or not, I just want to enjoy myself now because I find the holiday circumstance and want to catch all of the scenes now. Current days, the circumstance will not reduced, Christmas, is women's heaven and children's hope.
That is so amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment